Happy Birthday to my Hannah Banana Girl! The one name that I did not want people to call you was Hannah Banana when you were born. I remember telling that to Stephen at the hospital because I didn't want you to feel like people were making fun of you. But 9 years later and inevitably everyone calls you Hannah Banana and you love it so much it is your favorite nick name.
You are growing into such a beautiful girl, Hannah. We are proud of you and who you are. You are thoughtful, kind, and fun loving. I love that you aren't afraid to try new things, and you love life. You make things fun. We love you very much.
Hannah was so excited to celebrate her birthday at Bear Lake with all her cousins this year. She was sad that Dad had to miss it, but we FaceTimed him so he could join from Virginia.



No comments:
Post a Comment