Monday, July 6, 2026

Summer Recital and Another Trip to Twin Falls

 Lucas and Hannah had their summer recital. Lucas did tumbling and Hannah did ballet. They both performed beautifully. Lucas didn't want to participate in it all. He was too nervous, but I finally convinced him and he killed it. Hannah's Disney song was Part of your World from Little Mermaid and Lucas was Mr. Incredible. 








Savannah returned home from her mission in Texas! We got to go listen to her speak on Sunday and welcome her home with a family dinner. I loved spending time with everyone especially the girls! We went shopping and Charity showed us her wedding dress. It is so stunning. The night we got to Twin Tyson told me he'd take me out on a date that weekend. He texted the next morning and we made plans to go to lunch. We got sandwiches at Kneaders and took them to Rock Creek Park to eat, then went exploring the creek for fish and frogs. We had a nice chat and got to know each other better. Then when we were finished and I thought we were going home Tyson announced he was going to show me Ritter Island and Box Canyon two of his favorite places and great spots to find frogs. We found some! And Tyson let me catch them all. We saw fish, birds, frogs, snakes, spiders, and woodchucks. Ritter Island is part of Thousand Springs and I have never been there before. Box Canyon is beautiful too! I'll have to do some more exploring when we come next time with Stephen.







The kids had a cousin sleepover at Brad's house and we had a game night. So. Much. Fun. Grady got a new kitten, and I got to go shopping with all the girls all day Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment